Thursday, September 13, 2012

Worklist

As of today I have the following quilts either in the plans or works:
Receiving blanket quilt for my niece (Not Started)
Receiving blanket quilt for my nephew (Need to quilt)
Receiving blanket quilt for my son (Not Started)
Top pieced by Mom Mom (Need to quilt)
Top pieced by Mammaw Meade (Need to quilt)
Moda Little Apples brick style (Work in Progress)
Yellow/Black jelly roll lap quilt (Work in Progress)
English Paper pieced hex quilt based on an adorable little deer print (Not Started)
Something out of my husband’s old work shirts (Not Started)
Sunbonnet Sue (Work in Progress)
Moda Modern Vintage lap quilt (Not Started)
Repair to one of Mom Mom’s quilts (Not Started, but badly needed)
With a full time job and two small kids the list just gets longer and longer.  I am only able to squeeze in about 30 minutes a day on my hobby.  I am addicted to fabric though.  I find something I love every time I go to a fabric store.  I really try to limit my trips!  With each new fabric, I find new inspiration for another quilt. 
I think I will have to make the decision soon as to which ones I will have machine quilted.  I wanted to do mainly hand quilting, but it takes so long.  I am soon going to have more tops than I could hand quilt in a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment